Challenge and analysis
- The prime objective of the project was boosting positioning of the Orbis brand on the market and developing effective tools for a direct business growth in the area of MICE and CORPORATE Travel
- The objective, within its boundaries, included a plan for a repetitive concept that in time would not be losing value on the merits or be arousing lesser interest within the branch
- Developing new business relations resulting in the new clients
It has been decided that the main „locomotive”, propelling power for the project will be qualitative research in the areas of MICE and CORPORATE Travel. In order to develop a business platform, presentation of results was connected with discussion panels in which accomplished experts and authorities took part. All was enriched by a vital, from a business point of view, marketing component.
On this occasion, periodicality of the research allowed for (year-to-year) comparisons of certain indicators, as a result of which there has been created a barometer displaying the condition and trends on the business travel market in Poland.
Each of „Orbis Business Mixer” events may have been a separate and independent project having guaranteed reaching of the most strategic objectives. The following 3 events were organized:
- I ORBIS BUSINESS MIXER, 12 June 2013, Novotel Warsaw Centrum
„The future of business travel management in Poland”
- II ORBIS BUSINESS MIXER, 27 November 2013, Mercure Warsaw Centrum
“The latest trends in the meeting, conference, event and incentive trip business”
- III ORBIS BUSINESS MIXER, 11 June 2014, Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
„The trends in business travel management. Poland as a venue for international meetings”
- Reaching directly the strictly selected client groups of Orbis S.A in the areas of MICE and Corporate Travel in Poland (building relations, entering into new contracts)
- Building amid targeted groups of new and positive associations amid around Orbis brand as the leader setting trends in hospitality
- Getting media coverage (105 publications) for key players within Orbis Hotel Group, e.g. in RP.pl, Mice Poland, Meetingplanner.pl, Hotelarz, The Warsaw Voice, Świat Hoteli, Puls Biznesu, Eurobuild, Warsaw Business Journal, among many others. It must be noted that media coverage was not a prime objective but convergent.