Challenge and analysis
The main goal set for the agency is the communication development of the rally team existing for 20 years, supported by PKN ORLEN, in the context of dynamic transformations in sports sponsorship in Poland and in the world.
Building the company’s image as an enterprise involved in supporting an area of great social interest – sport.
Communication strengthening of the client’s comprehensive approach to sports sponsorship (many disciplines). From 2019, also communication support for cooperation between PKN ORLEN and Robert Kubica.
The project’s communication strategy uses available own media, mainly channels in social profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and a website dedicated to the ORLEN Team. Through them, fans and journalists are informed about all events in which ORLEN Team athletes take part and their results.
A selected list of media, editorial staff and journalists receives announcements of all events, summaries and access to the database of photos used in subsequent publications on an ongoing basis. The strategy also assumes the use of Orlen team’ statements, which are recorded on the occasion of announcements, summaries of individual stages and overall results. Another element of the strategy is building a community interested in motorsport – mainly through social media profiles.
- Multichannel communication, including tools such as the press office and Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Daily communication during performances of ORLEN Team players in off-road rallies, including Dakar Rally – often the first source of communication about the competition
- Media positioning of ORLEN Team players and client representatives in the context of sport sponsorship
- Organization of press conferences and one to one meetings
- Using the latest trends in social media communication
- 8,536 publications in the media (press, internet, radio, TV)
- AVE value: 24 429 499 zł
- Number of publications in Social Media with the key word “ORLEN Team” : 7623