Challenge and analysis
- Presenting anatomy of human body, the exhibition arouses admiration all over the world, as well as controversies and our assignment was to minimize the latter.
- A huge challenge was the protests of different groups, e.g. catholic community and debates on ethical aspects of the exhibition. This required intensive crisis management actions to be launched by our agency.
- Strategy based on rational and balanced scientific arguments
- Academic character of Communication, presenting nuances
- Emphasis on exceptional educational advantages of the exhibition organized in a full compliance with law, supported by undisputed evidence, documentation and permits
- References to its international character and success and support from western communities.
- Communication activities supported by experts and reputed public persons
- Complex communications support to 3 exhibition projects. The agency was tasked with winning media patrons, handling media relations in order to promote the events and grab attention of potential visitors
- Organizing press conferences
- Running press office and media relations
- Crisis management counseling
- Cooperation with primary school
- The exhibitions in Poland, i.e. Cracow, Gdansk and Warsaw were visited by more than
400 000 people
- 320 publications in the media (radio, TV, Internet)
- No protests in the front of exhibition organized by opponents